We perform all of our data processing operations in accordance with the German statutory regulations. You can find detailed information about this in the following policy:
1. Collection and Storage of Personal Data
- Personal data is individual information about the personal and factual circumstances of a particular or determinable natural person. We collect the information that we request you submit during registration in our web site. These comprise: your name, company and e-mail address. We also protocol the verification of your e-mail address that you make during registration.
- We protocol the data below during use of our web site. These data are stored exclusively for internal system-related and statistical purposes: names of the web pages and files you called-up, names of the Internet browser and operating system you use, name of the querying domain, date and time of access, names of the search engines you use and the IP address. We delete all of these data as soon as possible, at the latest, as soon as you finish using our web site. Insofar as these data are included in statistics, we anonymize them in a secure way.
2. Usage, Disclosure and Deletion of Personal Data
We utilize your personal data only to the extent approved by you and as permitted by German statutory regulations.
- We will send the following per e-mail to your e-mail address: information about the gruuna platform such as news, invitations for full registration, and information about offers and quotations. You can unsubscribe future e-mail messages at any time by activating the corresponding link contained in each e-mail.
- Except as required by German law (for example, provision of information in accordance with & 14 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz), we will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
- In accordance with § 13 Par. 7 of the German Telemedia Act and § 34 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz), you are legally entitled to request that we inform you about your personal data that we have stored. Please contact us.
- You may have your data deleted at any time by calling up the link to deactivate e-mail correspondence that is contained in each of the e-mails that we send. We will then delete your data without delay. Insofar as you do not complete the full registration in the gruuna platform that will be available in the near future, we will delete your data, also without a request on your part, at the latest by December 31, 2010.
This web site utilizes cookies insofar as you accept them. We set cookies to optimize the functionality of the web site. These cookies do not contain any personal data. You can configure popular Internet browsers so that cookies are not accepted at all or are automatically deleted after you conclude the browser session.
gruuna GmbH & Co KG